Sunday, April 10, 2011

Akon-I Just Had SEX (REMIX)


Lyrics Andy Samberg) Sometimes (Oh-oh-ohhh) Something beautiful happens in this world (Akon!) You don't know how to express yourself, so (And Lonely Island!) You just gotta sing (Akon) I just had sex (Ay) And it felt so good (Felt so good) A woman let me put my penis inside of her (Her) I just had se-ay-ee-ex And I'll never go back (Never go back) To the not-havin'-sex ways of the past (Samberg) Have you ever had sex? I have, it felt great (Yeah) It felt so good when I did it with my penis (Yeah) A girl let me do it, it literally just happened Having sex should make a nice man out the meanest (Jorma Taccone) Never guess where I just came from, I had sex If I had to describe the feelin', it was the best When I had the sex, man, my penis felt great And I called my parents right after I was done (Samberg) Oh, hey, didn't see you there, guess what I just did? Had sex, undressed, saw her boobies and the rest (Was sure nice of her to let you do that thing) Nice of any girl ever (Now sing) I just had sex (Ay) And it felt so good (Felt so good) A woman let me put my penis inside of her (Her) I wanna tell the world To be honest, I'm surprised she even wanted me to do it (Doesn't really make sense) But man, screw it (I ain't one to argue with a good thing) She could be my wife! (That good?) The best thirty seconds of my life I'm so humbled by a girl's ability to let me do her 'Cause honestly, I'd have sex with a pile of manure With that in mind, a soft, nice-smellin' girl's better ...

No comments:

Post a Comment