Sunday, April 10, 2011

justin bieber pregnancy/love story episode 7


Episode 7 I search in my whole city for the new biebermagazine here in Holland but I can't find him! Damn that's not fun but ok. On with the story Previously: Ryan: oh kay dude no problem be cool Justin: aah thanx man see you later Ryan: yup later! "phone conversation ends" Lottie: ok I'm ready Justin: wow (wide eyes) Lottie: can we now please go to Scooter I am already nervous so Justin: ok. Remember he will understand Lottie: (nods) (walking to the range rover) A while later in front of Scooter his company Justin: you're ready? Lottie: think so (smiles nervous) Justin: ok I say it to him carefully (kisses her forehead) it comes alright baby Justin: (knocks on the door) Scooter: come in Justin: hey.. Scooter: hey justin! Lottie! Didn't you see for a long time how it goes? Justin: well alright but we need to talk to you Scooter: okay take a seat. You are not going on tour for two years right? Justin: yes that's better for now Scooter: why? Justin: should I tell it babe? Lottie: (nods nervous) yes please Justin: well we are getting a baby Scooter: (drops his eyes) no..... no...... noo! You're kidding right? Justin: no seriously Scooter: this can't be good justin you understand that? Justin: yes but can you support us? Scooter: of course. I am really happy for you guys congratulations! Justin: wow this goes way easier then Pattie said Lottie: I know right (smiles) Scooter: so how long are you pregnant? Lottie: three days ( I know it sounds unreal lol) Scooter: wow that's ...

No comments:

Post a Comment