Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stuck in the Moment; A Taylor Lautner Love Story Chapter 18


I screamed, and dropped the stick. I didn't know what I was going to do know. "Savannah sweetie, you'll get through this. I will help you. Just try to relax" Jenna said while rubbing my back. I picked up the phone an dialed Taylor's number. It rang twice, before I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Savannah" Taylor said all happy. He must be having a good time in South America. "What's up?" I didn't know how to start. I held the phone to my ear and didn't say one word. "Hello? Savannah, you still there?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm here...Taylor I need to you something..." "What?" Taylor said. "I just took a pregnancy test, and it came out positive, This is your kid Taylor. You were the only person that I ever had sex with. I understand if you don't come back to help me, I now that this would really ruin you, but I would really like if you could come be a father to this child" I tried to stay strong through the whole thing. We were on the phone in silence to a minute when Taylor finally said "Are you serious? I'm sorry Savannah, but I don't think that I can do this. I'm sorry." and he ended the phone call. I couldn't believe it. He wasn't going to help take care of his own kid!?!?! "So????" Jenna was very curious. "He's not coming" I said and got up from the couch. "That ass hole. You can stay here, and me and Jake will help you. But you still need to tell Mom and Dad." She said. "But, they're going to kill me!" I protested. "Well they will have to get over it. Your there daughter and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment