Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mac Miller - BDE Bonus OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO REMIX (Android - Best Day Ever)


Yeah. Android - Best Day Ever MUSIC VIDEO Can also be found on my channel AndroidVEVO lyrics!: [Verse 1] Yo, You know what it's like to live every day like it's the best one yet? I'ma leave a legacy in this world like handprints in wet cement I don't give a fuck about anything, till I'm leavin' home I'ma be sittin on the couch, 12:00 am, eatin' pizza rolls Chillin' out to mac miller, get happiness? that's done, I've never smoked in my life but I'm bout to roll up a fat blunt. yeah, but I'm a veteran in this old world, see. 13 years experience, I'm up for the job. Don't worry. I can't believe it, but I've gotten everything I need. 2 computers, epic phone, turntable, mic, like thai chee, it came slowly but it came nevertheless I used to think I was poor. But this situation is the best one yet how can I be poor when I feel this rich? And I can STILL go hard like boots on steel toed shit. And I feel no quitters. Don't stop rappin' and enjoyin' life lest you leave my clique [Chorus] (Mac Miller): No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile soon to be happy, ima be laughin' like a child I never thought life could be this sweet, it got me cheesin' from cheek to cheek, eh, eh And I ain't gonna wait for nothin', cause that just ain't my style. Life couldn't get better. This gon' be the best day ever. [Verse 2] Ayo life may not all just be sunshines and happiness but for me itll eventually be, sure as fuck, clapping hands, laughing asses off, never any fuckin' blasting gats ...

No comments:

Post a Comment